It's Wednesday! Want to understand the bible better? Want to live the life God has in store for you? Want some answers? Want to know what God has to say? Go to a bible study and get into God's word. You will be better for it.
I heard this on KLOVE radio station and thought it is worth passing along. When life happens to us we start worrying with what ifs. What if I lose my job? What if it is a bad doctors report? What if it can't be fixed? What if I don't pass the test? What if I can't pay my bills? What if, what if, what if. What if we changed our ifs. What if God shows up? What if God heals me? What if God works it out for my good? What if God shows me another way? What if God strengthens my faith? What if God provides? Whatever life is throwing at you today, I challenge you to change your ifs. Be blessed.
Communication is important in most relationships, in your job, with your friends, and most importantly with God. God is with us always. We don't have to wait for a certain time to talk with God. Talk to Him while you are driving to work (this is what I do), while you do household tasks, while you are doing nothing. God is always ready to communicate with you and He is just waiting for you. Take the time today for a good heart to heart with God
Jesus says that He is the vine and we are the branch. A branch can not live with out the vine that has the roots. And we can not live without Jesus. Yes we are alive as humans, but to live the most abundant life, we have to be connected to Jesus. Only then will be bear much fruit. That doesn't mean being rich and powerful here on earth. It means that our lives will reflect Jesus. People will see Jesus in us. His kindness, compassion, love, and spiritual blessings. Go be the branch today and show Jesus through you.
Comments
Post a Comment